Thursday, December 2, 2010

a new beginning

I know I haven't been writing here much lately. Things have been busy lately, but that's not all that's keeping me from writing.

To be honest, this blog was supposed to be a place to journal, to share my experiences as a new mom and record the day to day events of my life. I've mostly been able to do that, but there are some things happening now that I don't feel comfortable sharing on a blog that I've attached our names and images to.

I think it's really important that I keep writing, both as a journal and record of things I'm working on in my life, but also because I truly enjoy it. I've decided to start fresh with a new blog - it will be the same as this one, but with less personal information and more honesty.

I hope you'll consider moving with me to the new site. If you'd like the address so you can follow or subscribe, please email me: caffienatedkitti (at) hotmail (dot) com.

I hope to see you there!

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Newest Follower!

    Love your blog!
    Come follow us if you wish

    Megan
    http://meganrockenbach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love to hear thoughts and feedback from my readers. If your email isn't provided in your profile, please make sure you provide your email so I can answer you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails