Monday, November 22, 2010

wasting time

Today I'm being featured over at Completely Eclipsed as part of her weekly "Helping the Little Guy" project.

If you're visiting from the first time from Melissa's blog, welcome! Take a look around and get comfortable. I'm glad you're here.

If you're one of my readers and haven't visited Melissa before, please do! Melissa is one of my very favorite bloggers, so make sure you stop over and say hi.

Today it's back to work for me. I'm not real excited about it, but it was really nice to have five whole days off - and it's even nicer that this is a short week! There's a lot of planning and cooking and cleaning to do this week though, so right now I'm probably making shopping lists and menu planning instead of trying to catch up from my time off.

Here's part of my to-do list:

  • Finish laundry
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Shop for food
  • Clean out the fridge
  • Pick up the mess I created by tryinPublish Postg to clean out the guest room closet the day before guests come (dumb idea, I know...)
  • Sweep & mop the kitchen floor

And here's what I'll actually be doing:

  • on a minute-by-minute basis, refresh the tracking information page for the Pottery Barn order I placed last week
  • stare at my computer screen and pretend that I'm hard at work
  • start my Christmas shopping list
  • check out my favorite Etsy shops to see if they've added anything new
  • think about Will's birthday party, even though it's still three months away
  • sit around on the computer & wasting time

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far! I want to know...what are you doing this week to prepare for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love to hear thoughts and feedback from my readers. If your email isn't provided in your profile, please make sure you provide your email so I can answer you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails