Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been thinking today about all the things I'm thankful for so that I can list them in a post here.

I'm not going to do that though. I don't want to get caught up in the cliche of The List and forget about what Thanksgiving is really about.

Thanksgiving is a day to appreciate all your blessings and to savor the special time you're spending with family you don't often get to see. It's about soaking in the togetherness and making new memories with those people you love most. It's about celebrating relationships and showing your love for each other, and taking the opportunity to express those sentiments that don't get voiced throughout the year.

I'm looking forward to the next several days and the time I'll get to spend with my family. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend too!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love to hear thoughts and feedback from my readers. If your email isn't provided in your profile, please make sure you provide your email so I can answer you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails