Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? I would love to go back and study meteorology. I love watching weather, but I'm not great at math (which is a HUGE part of atmospheric studies - calculus, physics, etc) so I'm nervous that wouldn't be a good match for me. My other big idea right now is diagnostic imaging. I don't know a lot about that, but I'd love to get into the prenatal ultrasound kind of position & look at babies all day. I'd have to be careful about what area of that I got into because, as my hubby reminded me, there are less desirable body parts that need ultrasounds too!

2. What do you love most about your home? I love my whole entire house, but my favorite part is the kitchen. It's bright and sunny for most of the day, it's open and spacious and cheery. There's a big window in front of the sink, like a country kitchen from the movies. I have a lot of cabinet storage and large countertops for food prep & an island with a bar area for socializing. Our kitchen table sits just next to that space, and the high pub style fits the area perfectly. The smells and sights of this room just speak to me and say "home."

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)? Lately I've been reading a lot of chick lit, but most recently I'm into Twilight and other vampire series. People keep telling me about the Sooki Stackhouse series, so I'm going to try that next!

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? The grossest thing I've ever eaten is sushi, and that's pretty subjective. I think it's delicious, but I know people that can't stand it. Beyond that I'm not an adventurous eater at all so chances are, if it's gross? I won't eat it!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be? I would LOVE to be Lorelei from the Gilmore Girls. She's smart, witty, and successful, and on top of all that she's managed to raise an amazing daughter all by herself as a single mom. Plus I love her style!

6 comments:

  1. I love chick lit! Heard it is going out of fashion though....That would be sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept going back to college and getting degrees. Just finished my second masters. I think, wait I know I am done and have no regrets.
    I love my new paint.
    If it's on Oprah's list I read it.
    Hmm, grossest thing. Someones water broke in my face once and I drank a lot of amniotic fluid that was pretty gross.
    Can't think of anyone for 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey superchick! Awesome post! Love your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun meme! Sushi is really gross! LOL - I just can't seem to get past the uncooked part. Loved the 5 questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily,

    Love your 5 Question Friday! Happy Saturday Sharefest. Hope you join my Tea Party on my blog. Have a relaxing weekend!

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo i love your character answer! lorelai is tte best!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love to hear thoughts and feedback from my readers. If your email isn't provided in your profile, please make sure you provide your email so I can answer you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails