Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Week in Bullet Points

I don't have much time to come up with a creative & witty title, so today you get to make up your own.

  • I had the new Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich. It doesn't get added to the menu until next week but since I got a reservation I got to taste it ahead of time. It was DELICIOUS! I love CFA to begin with, but this is just one more reason why I *heart* it.
  • DH's sister, her hubby, and their little girl came to visit for the weekend. My niece is just 3 months older than Will, and until now how been well ahead of him developmentally. Now that they're getting older that gap is closing. They spent the weekend playing together, babbling their own private toddler language, and learning about sharing and discipline.
  • After they left, my mom, step-dad, and sister came to stay. DH and my step dad played golf and their girls watched a chick flick while Will napped. We watched The Proposal - finally! - and totally pigged out on junk food. At least, I did. I discovered Pretzel M&Ms, they're brand new! & for someone like me who is addicted to chocolate and pretzels they are DANGEROUS. I ate the whole bag in about 3 days. So much for healthy eating!
  • So happy it's a short work week. Thank goodness it's already Wednesday! Or, it will be tomorrow.
  • I found out this afternoon that Will's babysitter will be on vacation next Monday and Tuesday. Apparently she told DH about this months ago & neither of them told me. DH can't take the time off from work since he just started his new job - hopefully my boss will be understanding about the short notice of this vacation time. I guess he has to be since I don't really have a choice!
  • Will learned how to climb up on the furniture. He watched his cousin do it & figured it out pretty easily. We now have a lot more vertical babyproofing to do. I think our lives just changed again.
There's a bad thunderstorm headed our way. It's getting nasty already so I better sign off for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love chick-fil-a! Somehow I missed the spicy reservation, but I'm excited to try it when it comes out! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Chick Fil A. I don't have any where I live. But I did have some spicy chicken last night. Almost as good. Happy toddler watching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love to hear thoughts and feedback from my readers. If your email isn't provided in your profile, please make sure you provide your email so I can answer you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails